The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

I don't normally do this but...

I have to. I noticed you won $250 for being number 1 of september or whatever when in reality this was not that good of a flash. Yes the song epic, but anyone could have done the animation tht you did. You are just lucky that very few people have heard the song and you got to animating it before everyone else. Im not trying to rain on your parade, I'm just throwing it out there. I do like a lot of your work and congratulate you on your winnings.
love -HDF7-

Dark Sonic VS Emerl Dark Sonic VS Emerl

Wooo!

my song!

flashman16 responds:

it is a gr8 song!

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Holy shit.

why? what happened to u as a child? it was the best/worst thing i have ever seen. Best=different (completely), great animation and graphics, disturbing, you don't know what's gonna happen--Worst= different (completely), disturbing, you don't know what's gonna happen, lots of random blood/deaths. great overall though. totally NG worthy cuz its edgy-to-the-max.

Kitty Krew sucks Kitty Krew sucks

Fuck [KK]

I agree with you that kitty krew sucks major ass. i'm so sick of these stupid dumbass groups that have no flash talent or anything at all and submit the stupidest hit ever onto NG and then they get the front page. goddamn they suck. Just like the clocks, glocks, locks, etc... except those three have gotten a bit funnier i must admit. I still don't like 'em tho. Nice flash

kodiakclock responds:

Thank you. I think some groups have some quality work but the KK is the worst. they have no good submissions.

Meet The Presidents Meet The Presidents

muuwaaaahahaha

loved it. the graphics coulda used some work, but that didn't really matter that much because everything flowwed really nicely and it was funny as hell. i like your work and i hope you stick with it. good job.

the YuYu the YuYu

Goddamn

i love your movies. you never cease to amaze me. the animation, graphics, music, camera, evrything is flawless. can't wait for your next one. hope it'll be as good as the rest. it probably will cause it can only get better from here.

A Robot Killed His Family A Robot Killed His Family

a little short for my liking but good nonetheless. the graphics were good, but the part where he did the cartwheel or whatever was a little slower than it shoulda been. oh well. it doesn't matter though. i liked it. keep up the good work.

mrwesticles responds:

thank you, thank you. it was my first so i'm hoping it will just get better from here.

Ryo the ninja KID ep 3 Ryo the ninja KID ep 3

God i love these

Not as good as your others, but definately worth a five. And it said to be continued, but there was an ep. 4 before the ep. 3 pt. 2. whats up with that. oh well. make a lot more. they're so good.

Ryo the ninja KID ep 2 Ryo the ninja KID ep 2

OMFG

I f-in love you man. these are easily the coolest, most original ninja flashes ive ever seen. I left a review on ep.1 and 4 pt.1. they were also both amazing. i put you on my favorite artists list.

Ryo the ninja KID 4 part1 Ryo the ninja KID 4 part1

No f-in way!

THAT WAS THEEEEE BEST NINJA ANIMATION I HAVE EVER SEEN. you should really think about maybe going into the proffessional business and animating tv shows or something like that. that was amazing. i can't stress enough how good that was. definately can't wait for part 2. and it can only get better from here.